Squires

Russell Dickerson dickerso at celsvr.STORTEK.COM
Fri Nov 17 05:44:01 PST 1995

At 03:46 PM 11/16/95 -0500, you wrote:
>I hesitate to ask this, after the uproar I've created already, but being of a
>inquisitive nature, I feel I must. How is it that, a Knight from the Outlands
>may squire someone in our own fair Kingdom?

Its pretty simple.  A Knight-Squire relationship is a personal one and
not bounded by any Kingdom border.  It is fairly common to see a Squire
to a "foreign" Knight.  This often happens because the Squire used to
live in that other Kingdom, and moved.

Russell
--
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Russell Dickerson | StorageTek Customer Emulation Lab | Louisville, CO