armourer's mailing list

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Sat Nov 18 16:56:01 PST 1995

You may want to post thin on the new amtgard list address and the
costuming list.  On the costuming list there has been a three week long
discussion on the making of gauntlets for both heavy and light fighting.
There has been a number of requests to move the discussion to a list that
covers armor construction but there is none. Let me know if you or anyone
wants the file from the archives and I will forward the instructions to
you.

h-costume at lunch.enge.sgi.com
amtgard-l at horus.anth.utep.edu

You may want to contact Illuminati Online. They were at one time trying
to get folks to use their system for lists.

Admin at io.com

Ciao   @}\
       @}/