Where are the Kingdom Banners?

dr Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Fri Nov 17 23:31:16 PST 1995

On behalf of Baroness Chrystal, I hail the populous of our fair kingdom.

        We are trying to locate the Kingdom banners.  Remember those two
godawful large banners displaying the King's and Queen's arms, the ones
which, if strategically placed in a gentle undulating breeze, could obscure
most of a formal court and a UPS truck all at once?  We're looking for them,
or I should say, Baroness Chrystal and the Kingdom's Cadets are looking for
them.
        It's known that they were used at the last coronation and that one
of them (presumably the Queen's Banner) went to Pennsic with Her Majesty,
Julia.  Sir Pat says he hasn't seen them, so the search is on.
        Anyone with info can post back to me and I'll relay the message.
Now back to lurking in the shadows of ansteorra at eden.com, D.st.D, Raven's Fort.

David R. Hoffpauir                  |
Oracle/GIS Database Administrator   |
Texas Regional Institute for        |