Kingdom Arts & Sciences

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at bga.com
Sat Nov 18 23:18:41 PST 1995

To the Artisans of Ansteorra:

     Attached is a missive I received from Master Thomas of Tenby, Kingdom
Minister of Arts and Sciences.  As his administrative deputy, I have agreed
to accept, print, and forward to him Letters of Intent, as outlined in
Master Thomas' missive, sent to my email address.  These letters must be
*received* by 11:59 P.M. on the 25th of November in order to be forwarded.
This means you should take into account the fact that email is not
instantaneous.  It can take 15 minutes to several hours (or even longer),
depending on routing and traffic conditions.  This is the deadline Master
Thomas has established, and I will enforce it.  Please send a Letter of
Intent even if you only wish to display (although this is not required), so
that we may make adequate preparations to accomodate you. Please pass this
information along to anyone who may be planning to enter or display and has
not yet sent a Letter of Intent.
     Do not post your Letter of Intent to this or any other mailing list or
newsgroup.  Only those sent to rferrell at bga.com or via snail mail to Master
Thomas (his address is in the Black Star) will be considered valid.
     We look forward to many excellent examples of work from the best
Artisans in the Known World!

Cynric of Bedwyn, OL