squires

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Tue Nov 28 13:02:01 PST 1995

With the Yule season upon us I am needing some help with a gift idea for my
squires. I would like to do some fine scrolling on leather for their belts.
They currently are wearing loners until I can make them belts. My need is this,
since I live in Louisiana, (Lake Charles), and am 20 minutes from the Texas
border where in Houston or Beaumont areas can I buy leather? Would it be easier
to mail order? From who? I only have an 800 number from Tandy and have been
told that there are better sources. What have been your experiances on buying
leather? I really want to handle the leather and cut it myself but if ordering
is best I will do that instead. Help....

Ciao   @}\
       @}/