Search for new Grand Council Member(s)

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Thu Nov 30 13:15:03 PST 1995

HRH Galen has asked me to spread the word regarding a search for his
replacement on the Grand Council. Here are his own words:

>I Have just today been given the go ahead from the King to find my own
>replacement.  I would like to do this before Coronation, but that means
>I will not be able to publish a request for applications in the Black
>Star.  If you are interested, I would welcome your application, giving
>me some indication of the qualifications, mundane and SCA that you
>might have for the job.  Also, I would be very grateful if you would
>spread the word as much as possible that I am looking for someone to
>serve in this capacity.

So if anyone is interested, please send the word directly to HRH Galen.
And please spread the word to your local groups as well.

Estrill