Champion

Nan Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 2 16:08:28 PDT 1995

>I am sending out this letter to gloat about Bryn Gwlad's baronial
>championship. Those of you who missed it really missed out on an event
>that was like those "really great events we had in the good old days".

Snip

>If you missed it, I offer you my condolences. Perhaps if you are very
>lucky there will be another event like this some day.
>

>From the Barony of Bryn Gwlad
>
>          Savian

Sir Conor said it was the best feast he's ever had, well, at least in a
LONG time.  I am sorry I missed the event, but the 30th of September would
have been my Dad's 70th birthday and I spent it at a reunion of Air Force
pilots who flew the same plane in Viet Nam that my Dad flew for the Navy in
Korea and I enjoyed it immensely.  So I hope that we will be able to put on
another really good event like this one!  But you know, on second thought,
being in a room with 140 fighter jocks and me, well...

Catherine

...Navy Wings are made of Gold...
|Nan Bradford-Reid                  |"I have never killed a man, but |
|Department of English              |I have read many obituaries with|
|The University of Texas at Austin  |pleasure."                      |
|n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu           |Clarence Darrow                 |