Another note of Bad Tidings

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 8 21:28:08 PDT 1995

You wrote:

>While I don't know how many, if any, of you knew her, the
>Lady Kendra Kenmare, proprietress of the Kenmare Tavern, and
>long standing member of the Shire of Northkeep, as well as a
>member of the Great Dark Horde, died last night from heart
>failure while on the way to the hospital with an asthma attack.
>
>I do not have any details at this time regarding memorial
>services or funeral arrangements.
>
>Diarmuit

I don't think I knew this lady. I am terribly sorry that I won't have
the opportunity. I hope that everyone who knew her will accept my
condolences.

I am certain that I have had enough of death and tragedy in our
Kingdom. I think that I will complain to the Management.

I also have a plea for the populace. Will everyone please remain alive
for at least the next two or three years? Please avoid serious
disfigurement or maiming as well.

I love you all. Even the ones I don't know.

Kein