Another note of Bad Tidings

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Mon Oct 9 06:30:45 PDT 1995

<keandbc at ix.netcom.com (Keith Ewing)>
>I don't think I knew this lady. I am terribly sorry that I won't have
>the opportunity. I hope that everyone who knew her will accept my
>condolences.

I shall pass them along.  Thank you.

She'd been having some fairly serious asthma over the past few years,
which has kept her from participating as much as she would have liked.

>I am certain that I have had enough of death and tragedy in our
>Kingdom. I think that I will complain to the Management.

I wish you more luck with your complaints than I've had with mine :)

>I also have a plea for the populace. Will everyone please remain alive
>for at least the next two or three years? Please avoid serious
>disfigurement or maiming as well.
>I love you all. Even the ones I don't know.

Well, I'll try.

And if not, could we please try and have *someone else* be the first on in
this group with the news...

Diarmuit