Questions for the Board Meeting

Michael A. Chance mchance at crl.com
Fri Oct 20 16:27:29 PDT 1995

Your Grace,

You wrote:

> I can't make it to the Board Meeting.

That's too bad, I'd really hope to be meeting you again.  Your presence
will be sorely missed.

> If anyone is going to the Board meeting and would be willing to take an
> occasional note and e-mail them to me, I would be most appreciative.

I most certainly will be in attendance, and will be doing my best to
take such notes as I am able.  I'll be sure to send you a copy of what
I'm able to record.

> I have a list of questions which I am interested in the answers to, and
> which I believe will be of interest to most people.  If you are willing to
> help, please see if you can find an answer to any one of these.

I'll do my best to try to get answers to your questions.  If there are
any others that you've thought of since Tuesday, and can e-mail them
to before tomorrow (Saturday) morning, I'll add them to the list.

in Service,

Mikjal Annarbjorn
"Who watches the watchmen?"