Questions for the Board Meeting

Flieg Hollander flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 23 11:31:39 PDT 1995

Frederick to Annarbjorn

In message Fri, 20 Oct 1995 16:27:29 -0700 (PDT),
  "Michael A. Chance" <mchance at crl.com>  writes:

> I most certainly will be in attendance, and will be doing my best to
> take such notes as I am able.  I'll be sure to send you a copy of what
> I'm able to record.

  Thank you.  I didn't get your message until this morning, because I don't
get e-mail on the weekends (I don't go to work, y'see.)

>> I have a list of questions which I am interested in the answers to, and
>>    which I believe will be of interest to most people.  If you are
>>  willing to  help, please see if you can find an answer to any one of
>> these.

   My main question has to do with why the @#$%^&*()#$$^&!!!! they didn't
remove the #$%^&UI Board Tax!  "Fiscally irresponsible" my ASS! The Budget
has a %^&*(!! $25K _surplus_ and they want MORE?  Why, why, why, can't they
just ASK?  I did hear that it got to floor discussion though.  Was there
actually ever a vote?  If so, who voted for the TAX and who voted against?

> I'll do my best to try to get answers to your questions.  If there are

> Mikjal Annarbjorn
> "Who watches the watchmen?"

  Quis costodiet indeed.

   *   *   *    Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OP, etc.
  *** *** ***   flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
  (((Flieg Hollander, Chem. Dept., U.C. Berkeley)))