Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel -Reply

Nan Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 25 13:27:00 PDT 1995

>Hi,
>
>I'm actually responding to Catherine Harwell or anyone from Bryn Gwlad
>and I don't know how to get in tough with anyone about membership.  I'm
>also interest in the Danc Guild and have called the # on  the event
>calendar for Bryan Gwlad, but have had no response.  Could someone
>tell me where/when the meetings are held for general membership and
>more about the Dance Guild.  I also have another party interested.

YIKES!  Does that mean *I'm* the most visible member on this list.  Time to
shut up, eh?  Yeah, Yeah, I know, a lot of you have *already* been thinking
that ;-).

Aethelyan--can you help this lost gentle.  I know the Populace Meeting is
on the third Monday of each month in the Sanchez Bldg (used to be the EDB)
on the UT campus and the Dance guild is in the same building on the 2nd
Thursday and 4th Monday.  Paid membership is not required, at least not at
the moment, for any activity except fighting (right?) and holding office or
fighting in Crown Tourneys.  Pug will be glad to come on the list and tell
you all about the local newsletter, won't ya, Pug?

That's about all I know.  The BoD keeps on changing things faster than I
can find them out >8-}.

Catherine