Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel -Reply

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 26 06:03:45 PDT 1995

> Paid membership is not required, at least not at
> the moment, for any activity except fighting (right?) and holding office or
> fighting in Crown Tourneys.

If not a paid membership, there is *supposed* to be a $3 surcharge when
attending any event.

Btw, fighting in Crown Tourney is different than fighting? *smile*
(Besides the quality of fighter, having to hold an office for 6 months (?)
and what not)

> Pug will be glad to come on the list and tell
> you all about the local newsletter, won't ya, Pug?

Uhoh! I haven't been following this thread so I'll assume to know what
the person wants to know. *sigh*

I certainly can though. The local (Barony of Bryn Gwlad) newsletter
comes out every month and is usually mailed before the first of the
month. I will generally send 1 comp issue to people so they can see what
it's like before paying for it. Cost is $7.00 per year made out to "The
Barony of Bryn Gwlad" and sent to:

Richard Bainter
8003 Bon Air Drive
Austin, TX 78757

Sorry if not everyone wanted to see this info. *smile*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"