Persian Mint Drink

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Oct 30 11:08:43 PST 1995

>	I have the Persian Mint Drink recipe that was used in the
>tavern in Namron for many years.  Unfortunately, as I am at work, and
>the recipe is at home, I won't be able to send it until tonight or
>tomorrow.

I don't know that I have this particular recipe for sekainjabin but
I do have several others in one of my beverage files. This file is:

beverages-NA-msg	(59K)	 8/23/95	Non-alcoholic beverages.

and can be found at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

This drink is supposed to be good either hot or cold and though I
don't generally like vinager, I like this drink especially on hot
summer days. We served it at our wedding. Just wish I could make
a sugar-free version.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com