Tourney Info

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Thu Sep 28 12:19:43 PDT 1995

On Mon, 25 Sep 1995, Mordraut Freyulf wrote:

> Hiya
>
>         Can you tell me what the times for your tournament are?  I have had
> people ask me when armor inspection is, as well as when the tournament will
> start/finish.
>
> Thanx
> Mordraut

I did not think you would mind me replying publicly to this.

The di Grassi tournamnet will be fought out behind the Chapel.

We will run 2 segments of 1 hour (plus 15 minutes slop) each. The first
will be at 10:15 and the second at 4:00 I think. They will be opposite
the 1st and 4th Armor segments but not opposite feast, court, etc.

Check your schedule when you get to the event as times are subject to
change, manipulation, mis-remembering, Baronial whim, etc.

Savian