Japanese clothing

Ches@mail.io.com Ches at mail.io.com
Mon Apr 8 10:00:06 PDT 1996

Tell me more about the Brad Leah event. Will it be every year? Where is it?
I wish I had asked about it we ended up staying home on the baby's first christmas
because the relative all came down with a very bad flu and she has missed this
particular strain twice after catching it the first time in February. We did not want
to exposed her to again it is very vicious, she was so sick she did not even cry :(

Is there a minister of children here? Clothiers guild? Chronicler?

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches/
       @}/