The Museum of London Books

Maureen Martinez Maureen_Martinez at ccmail.us.dell.com
Thu Apr 11 10:22:27 PDT 1996

     Friends,

     I just recieved a letter from a book supplier I met at Pennsic who now has
     the Museum of London series books.  This is the series that has the "Shoes
     and Pattens: Medieval Finds from Excavations in London" that David has used
     in his shoe-making.  It is an excellent reference!

     Supplier info :

     The Costume Connection, Inc.
     P.O. Box 4518
     Falls Church, VA  22044

     PH (703) 237-1373
     FAX (703) 237-1374

     The books listed in my information were the following :

     Dress Accessories---                       $95.95
     Textiles and Clothing                      $69.95
     The Medieval Horse and its Equipment       $59.95

     Also, the bookseller does plan to make Pennsic again this year.

     Jenny Winslow
     MKA Maureen Martinez