Seeking Armorers...

CRICKETRED at aol.com CRICKETRED at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 23:17:09 PDT 1996

Steffan...I don't know if anyone has told you lately how handy you and your
files and replies that direct people to exactly what they need are, but I
think you're due for some appreciation, so here's many thanks from me...it's
nice to see SOMEONE stay on top of things!   :)   and your lovely wife Alina
has compiled some wonderful albums that show all aspects of
everything....they were great at the Canterbury Faire!

Vivats to you!
   Letha de Loc Airgead
( you know....That Redhead from Ffynnon Gath :))