?

Ches at mail.io.com Ches at mail.io.com
Mon Apr 29 10:23:43 PDT 1996

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996 01:50:43 -0500  lorraine wrote:

>What award(s)/ recognition did you receive that you felt the proudest of?
>
>Lorraine

__.oO*Oo.__

Best Death. I won best death at a rapier tourney and still have the copper replica
of the death rectangle buried with the dead that I was given.

You did not ask why but I want to tell it so bear with me. I feel proudest of it
because it was the most fun I have ever had at an event. My SCA dad and I made an
agreement that if I died he would carry me to the throne and beg for mercy for
Killing his own daughter. If he died I would carry him (he is Giovanni, small and
light weight) and beg for mercy from the crown for killing my father. It happens
that I died and made a show of dying crumpling to the ground with an audible thud.
Dad picked me up and I stayed completely limp. He had fun cause I know I outweighed
him by 20 pounds. Being gifted with a flair for poetic monologues he beg for mercy
in a tearful way. It was the most fun I had ever had, I treasure that award!

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches/
       @}/