Kingdom Calendar

Kat KAL35810 at Jetson.UH.EDU
Mon Apr 29 09:48:26 PDT 1996

>Katerina says:
>
>>Don't forget Pennsic ... August 3-18!  e-mail me if you need more info.
>
>>(Shameless pennsic plug :-)  )
>
>I finally started reading the Pennsic info. on the Web page. They
>mention knowing the precise name of the group you will be camping
>with for preregistration.
>
>I would like to camp in the Ansteorran encampment again this year (
>if we can manage the logistics, drivers etc. sigh). Is there
>someone co-ordinateing this for Ansteorra or do we simple reserve
>independently. If the later case, by exactly what name is the
>Ansteorra encampment under?
>
>Thanks.
>Stefan li Rous
>Barony of Bryn Gwlad
>markh at risc.sps.mot.com

There are a couple of ways to do this.  Keif and I are the coordinators for
land grab this year.  We will be sending in a group packet to Cooper's Lake
in June.  You can mail your registration form and $37 check (payable to
Cooper's Lake) to us, and then we'll send in everyone's forms together.  You
can mail your form and check directly to Cooper's Lake, but if you do this we
won't be able to double check your information for you.  You can register
through the pennsic web page, and then mail in a check.  (They won't process
your registration until they receive a check.)

Now, you ask, where do you get a form?  There was an insert in your March
Blackstar.  Feel free to copy this and distribute at will.  Also, please note
that my phone number on the form is incorrect.  (My # is 713-481-1727)  If you
cannot locate a Blackstar, I have several copies of the form.  Give me your
address & I'll mail you one.  Also, you can download a form from the webpage.

When you fill out the registration, put only "Ansteorra" as the group you'll be
camping with.  (Not "Kingdom of ... Household ... etc")  If the group you list
is different from the rest of us, or even misspelled, you could end up on the
other side of the lake from the rest of us.  Also, make sure you enclose a self
addressed stamped postcard for each person.  The pennsic staff will stamp this
card with your medallion number and mail it back to you.  YOU MUST HAVE THIS
CARD WITH YOU AT THE GATE!  When you get to pennsic, you'll pay the balance
(the $37 covers the war weekend), remember -- NO CHECKS AT THE GATE!

Any questions, email me, or call me or Keif.  Kief's number is in the
Blackstar; sorry I don't have it with me right now.

See you at the war!

Katerina

Kathy Lee
10606 Sageburrow