Kingdom Calendar

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Apr 29 08:49:20 PDT 1996

Katerina says:

>Don't forget Pennsic ... August 3-18!  e-mail me if you need more info.

>(Shameless pennsic plug :-)  )

I finally started reading the Pennsic info. on the Web page. They
mention knowing the precise name of the group you will be camping
with for preregistration.

I would like to camp in the Ansteorran encampment again this year (
if we can manage the logistics, drivers etc. sigh). Is there
someone co-ordinateing this for Ansteorra or do we simple reserve
independently. If the later case, by exactly what name is the
Ansteorra encampment under?

Thanks.
Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad