Ansteorran Rules Website Overhaul

CTWilliams at aol.com CTWilliams at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 05:55:18 PDT 1996

Theodric and his 2 cents worth.

>> Members of the Society for Creative Anachronism may copy and distribute
>this Handbook, in whole or part, so
>> long as credit is given to the source and all copied information is
>presented unchanged and within its
>> original context.

This is the reason I have decided not to put the Black Star on line.  It had
been proposed that it be made available on the Ansteorran Net.  If it is on
the net then people would have another reason not to join the Society.  I
thank if one enjoys playing our game then he/she should join and truly play
the game by supporting the groups.

In this light I too don't think Handbooks belong on the Net.

I remain in servitude
Theodric