Gothic Wars

Jeff Childers arcnon at pan-tex.net
Sun Aug 4 10:38:16 PDT 1996

Greetings unto one and all,

These directions were mailed to me so I thought I would forward them to
you.

The New Site is Recreational Park in Pampa,TX.  It is 60 miles NE
of Amarillo on Hwy 60. Stay on Hwy 60 and the park is 1 mile East
of the 60/70 intersection.

This is the Directions copied from the August 1996 Blackstar

Site fee is $7.00 to a Max of $25.00 per Family. Make checks
payable to S.C.A.Inc., Barony of Bonwicke

The Site is wet but please use period containers. Site has Trees,
grass, Flush Toilets, Showers, and Water. Everything you need for a
War.

For more information call one of the following:

L. Alaric Drake
Craig Carter
(806) 796-1322
Seneshchal

Master Hakon de Decker
Bob Decker
(806)866-9260
Baron/ Autocrate

I recieved this from the outlands list and since I didn't see it on ours
so I thought I would send it on and add a few lines:

This event is being held in my town. to my knowleage me and my wife are
the only active participants but there were about 40 4 years agos when
the desert wynds folded.
The town welcomed our events and activities so I would like everyone to
come that can and hopefully some people will take some interest again.

gareth silverthane