Should Ansteorra have a WWW Page?

Homewrkr2 at aol.com Homewrkr2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 13:10:42 PDT 1996

   Viscount Galen of Bristol,

   I have just sent off for my membership card, because I intend to become a
warrented chrirugeon. Also, it helps my barony stay a barony. It comes with
great goodies that I still want, even though I have access to all of your web
pages. I have access to all the paid member stuff. People loan out the
publications and let other people read them all the time. Even with all the
access to the paper publications, I have benefited greatly from your efforts
on the Internet. After I get my blue card, and all the publications are
mailed straight to me, I still intend to make use of the results of your
toils. They are such a large help to me.

   While I am a newbie, and I do not carry any weight at all, I support those
pages, they make life a lot easier for me. In fact, I was able to find the
SCA barony in Atlantia (When I was in the Navy) because of the Internet.
While I didn't get a chance to play much, I knew where they were in case I
had a free weekend. There are good and bad points to everything. I see a lot
of good in the SCA page.

William the Lost