Should Ansteorra have a WWW Page?

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 5 10:33:48 PDT 1996

> As I mentioned before, we need many folk that volunteer to answer questions
> and such from the 'net. Any takers out there?!?

Good Morning,

  I'm a bit confused what you are asking for. Are you asking for "Net
  Hospitalers" or "Net Teachers" for the SCA folks?

  I know I am more than willing to answer questions people ask, on or
  off the net. I'm even better at passing them on to someone else who
  can answer their questions. (Assuming I know who to pass them too.)

  Whichever it is, I'll gladly do it. *smile*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"