Web, Internet, Rules and Information...

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Mon Aug 5 14:16:41 PDT 1996

>> >  -  Yes, I am willing to maintain this information *if* I can get the
>> >  -  Kingdom officers responsible to send the information to me in a
>> >  -  format I can manipulate easily. Guess I'd have to learn HTML then.
>> >  -  *sigh* *wink*
>> Terrific! At least then they would know that the information was on the
>>  'net and it would be a great resource.
>
>Do we know who to talk to about actually doing this correctly? I know I
>don't have a clue where to start.

Do you mean HTML stuff? If so, try Antoine and Otto here in BG and Viscount
Galen ("Galen Classic") in Elfsea. All of them seem HTML-proficient to judge
from their output (Netput?). If, on the other hand, you're talking about
publication-related matters, I can help there, having been a Kingdom
Chronicler and currently in the publishing business.

Do you _believe_ the amount of traffic this thread has generated? :)

Aethelyan