Web, Internet, Rules and Information...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 5 14:37:48 PDT 1996

> >> Terrific! At least then they would know that the information was on the
> >>  'net and it would be a great resource.
> >Do we know who to talk to about actually doing this correctly? I know I
> >don't have a clue where to start.
> Do you mean HTML stuff? If so, try Antoine and Otto here in BG and Viscount
> Galen ("Galen Classic") in Elfsea. All of them seem HTML-proficient to judge
> from their output (Netput?).

That's not as important until we have the project going. (Although
volunteers would be great. *grin*)

> If, on the other hand, you're talking about
> publication-related matters, I can help there, having been a Kingdom
> Chronicler and currently in the publishing business.

I mean more of who in the Kingdom to get approval for having it on the
net and to get the correct publications to the correct people for
getting it on-line. Having people doing it from paper is a possibility,
but I would assume (bad me) that it's done on a computer somewhere and
we could convert that. As well to get updates in a timely fashion so the
information is current and accurate.

Basically to get official sanction, soft-copy and a boot to the head.

> Do you _believe_ the amount of traffic this thread has generated? :)

I'm impressed. At least everyone stopped yelling about .. oh wait, maybe
I shouldn't bring it up again. *evil grin*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"