Should Ansteorra have a WWW Page?

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Aug 2 15:07:42 PDT 1996

Hey Galen, my Brother! Kief here... I don't fear the rules being know without paaying
for them, indeed not! I am concerned on getting the actual rules in print, on
line, where ever... And the actual sighed up dates to those rules. As a former
Kingdom officer, I agree to let my name, adress, and phone # be posted in a
_limited_ environment. It is _not_ for publication on the 'net. Nor do I wish
for my photo to be publish, specially any closeups, without my express permission.
I like the idea of Ansteorra having a home page!! With as much information as
we can get on there! But _general_ information. With contact numbers of folk
that agree to have their lives possibily interrupted at 3:30 a.m. by crank calls.
Post photos, have a ton of links, put the rules and Handbooks on-line, just
make sure that all the "t's" are crossed and "i's" dotted before doing so.
Hell, Brother, I want a ton of people to join our Society. We need them. You, and others,
are doing an excellent job of distributing information and generating
interest. Keep up the good work... Just be cautious...

With much respect and in friendship, I remain...

...your Servant.

Kief

"Maleus Potius Clavo..."