Ansteorran history

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Aug 21 18:40:04 PDT 1996

Back on Thursday, August 8 (I'm catching up from being at Pennsic),
Zara Zena said:

I want to hear more stories about other groups, households, etc.  and their
beginnings.  Although I have been around in Southern Ansteorra for a long
time, I finally got a chance to travel North at Coronation. A historian or a
Bard could make good use of some of these stories;-).

I will be adding many of these recollections to my file on Ansteorran
history,
Anst-hist-msg. This file is/will be available in the SCA STORIES section of
my
SCA Rialto Files.

I too, am enjoying these recollections. And wishing I had done more with the
SCA when I first heard of them in the late 70s rather than waiting until
1989.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com