Top 10 Heard at Pennsic (fwd)

MATTHEW RYAN POPALISKY mrp at engr.uark.edu
Sat Aug 31 10:03:20 PDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 02:26:52 -0500 (CDT)
From: "David L. Backlin" <dbackli at comp.uark.edu>
To: mrp at engr.uark.edu, dvanarsd at systema.westark.edu
Subject: Top 10 Heard at Pennsic (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 18:06:25 -0500
From: Margo Lynn Hablutzel <72672.2312 at CompuServe.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list <calontir at unl.edu>
Subject: Top 10 Heard at Pennsic

--------------- Forwarded Message ---------------

Since we are all suffering from Post Pennsic Stress Syndrome, here are
the top ten things overheard at  Pennsic XXV:

10.  (mother to small child) "Put down that sword and pick up your snake"

 9.  "I didn't know Caviliers molted this time of year"

 8.  "I was killed three times today, how about you?"

 7.  "I got a Duke!  I got a Duke!"

 6.  "I think this year I saw more bodicies than chain mail bikinis"

 5.  "Ya want fries with that yer magesty?"

 4.  "Look at them dome tents, they sure do roll"

 3.  "I've never seen water that particular shade of orange"

 2.  "No Shirt, no Shoes...... No Problem!"

and the #1 line overheard at Pennsic XXV is.............................

   "Fermented WHAT?!!!!!"