Contacting the Board; New topic for consideration

Pat McGregor pat at lloyd.com
Sat Aug 31 14:49:55 PDT 1996

Greetings from siobhan medhbh o'roarke, one of the maintainers
of the SCA online presence.

[SCA List digesters and Maintainers, please forward to your
lists if they are not listed above. Thanks!]

I am very happy to tell you that we have made it possible for you
to write to the Board electronically without needing to know all
their electronic mail addresses, or needing to know exactly who is
sitting on the Board at any given moment.

You can write to the Board at: directors at sca.org

Other folks you can contact include:

Treasurer: treasurer at sca.org
Society Seneschal: seneschal at sca.org
Chronicler: chronicler at sca.org

General Questions about the SCA are answered at: questions at sca.org

More of these addresses are in the works. Keep up to date on
who is available by reading:
  http://www.sca.org/contact.html

New Projects and Topics:

**The IAC has made a new proposal concerning banishment. Read
about it (and send commentary to the Board) via:

http://www.sca.org/banish.html

**Uncertain what group a given City or state is in? Check out
http://www.sca.org/findsca.html

**Coming soon: change your address with the Registry via an
online form. Watch for details on the SCA web page.

For suggestions on the Web site or Online presence, send to:
  webfolk at sca.org

I remain, in Service,
   siobhan
Siobhan Medhbh O'Roarke	/ Pat McGregor/ siobhan at lloyd.com
House Northmark, Mountain's Gate, Cynagua, The West
   http://www.lloyd.com/~patmcg/sca.index.html