Humor

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Dec 2 08:39:06 PST 1996

>........ The following are actual signs seen
>
>            across the good ol' U.S.A.~~
>

>On a shopping mall marquee: Archery Tournament -- Ears pierced

I thought some of our archers might enjoy this.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea

Quote for the week:
"You might be a redneck if you go to family reunions to pick up women"--Jeff
Foxworthy
(Oh, is that why my great-grandparents were 1st cousins on their fathers'
side and 1st cousins once removed on their mothers' side?!)

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!