Mead Brewing?

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Tue Dec 3 03:13:53 PST 1996

Can anyone tell me how to stop the fermentation process when the mead
reaches the desired alcohol/sweetness point? I relise that keeping it
in the refrigerator will do the trick but it only holds so much.
Someone suggested heating the bottles of mead but I don't know what
temperature is sufficient and how long to keep the bottles at that
temperature.

Help anyone?

Larkin
===

                 )     The bleeding edge of technology. . .
                 |\
                 )                   larkin at webstar.net
               o               	Charlie Cain, San Angelo, TX