Kingdom Virtual Scribe(Re: Attentian Gay/Lesbian/Bi Ansteorrans)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Dec 2 20:00:09 PST 1996

Gunnora wrote:
> ... then I plan on going and talking to the Crown about Blue
> Feather, and I'll finish up with an announcement in our Kingdom
> newsletter ...

Um, just curious, but what are you planning to talk about with the
Crown?  I presume they won't forbid it -- it's a private group.  To
get clearance for the announcement in the Black Star, perhaps?  Are
there actually strong restrictions on Notes & Challenges items?

Certainly a peer can talk to the Crown ... but I don't see what they
have to do with this.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
                             Tim McDaniel