Yule Revels

Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov
Tue Dec 10 06:32:40 PST 1996

E.Preston III & Shelly K Walker wrote:

> >From this poor soul who attended no yule revels this weekend, how went
> Wasteland and Weisenfeuer?
> Don't forget the details!
> Britta the Red

Dragonsfire Tor was a great time!  Congratulations to Lady Rhiain, the new (and
first) Artisan of the Tor, and Lady Margaret Pierce (oooh, I hope I got that
name right) the new Artisan of Elfsea.

Also to _Lord_ Lothar (my squire), _Lord_ Julian (3 Bridges' first indigenous
AoA), and _Lady_ Gwynedd, the _Hon._ Lady Dana mac an Ghaban, CSM, and all
the other honorees and award recipients!

- Galen
Guardian of the Tor
Bard of the Tor
--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"

Just a quick correction.  Margaret Pierce was not in attendance.  The
          new Elfsea Artisan is the HL Penelope Stoddard.  She
          displayed some wondeful woodworking and metal working.

          Rhiain