Aten Crown Situation

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu Dec 12 17:29:21 PST 1996

>On Thu, 12 Dec 1996, Baker, Mike wrote:
>

>> >From something encountered in an AOL chat area last night:
>> Can anyone provide a _brief_ summary of the situation re: the Atenveldt
>> Crown situation? (Private e-mail would be o.k., but see next point...) I
>> know only what I was told last night, that the current Royal(s) have
>> intervened, but *after* the results of the final bout had been announced [a
>> winner had been declared].
>>
>From what I rember from this being on rec org sca, after the list was over
and a winner declaired crown decided that the fighting had not been
honerable and that a new list would be fought in Jan(?), also their was some
comentes made about the sight being changed at the last minute which was
supposedly put in the event announcement that in the case of bad weather
(snow) the event would be at (X) vers (Y)
Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteorra