FW: Blood Puddings...Yummy!

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Fri Dec 13 10:39:11 PST 1996

Mari greets Amra and all others...

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, Baker, Mike wrote:

> Let's consider it official - an UNofficial contest to be added-on for
> Coronation.

Much to my regret, I have mundane friends coming in from California that
weekend and will be unable to attend Coronation -- if Meadhbh will be
there, perhaps we can work on this and she can present the results.

And by the way, my original offer was if *Earl Kein* would provide the
liquid ingredient, I would be happy to make some -- perhaps, since he
originally coagulated this thread, he could be persuaded to attend and
help judge -- whenever it happens.

Don't think you're getting out of this, Kein.

Sanguinely yours,

Mari