Why Drumming Kills a Bardic Circle

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Fri Dec 13 16:27:34 PST 1996

Britta the Red wrote:
>I would be honored to ever have the chance to learn drumming skills from
>you. Please encourage any and all classes.

The Barony of Elfsea has put in a bid for a Kingdom Dance Symposium next
summer.  I would love to teach a class there, and invite others to do the same.

If you can, practice with some of the music that the dancers have.  It
really helps.  Also, see if there is a local Middle Eastern dance group or
teacher around in your area.  They often teach privately.

Thank you for trying to be a considerate drummer.

Zara Zina