Gold Lame' joke

Scot Eddy seddy at vvm.com
Mon Dec 16 08:23:15 PST 1996

Greetings Ches,

Yes, I know that the post was intended as a joke. In fact it had the
intended reaction; I laughed. I found it funny. The more I thought
about it, though, the more I thought that the topic could be
discussed. There are several problems that SCAdians have. One of the
more annoying is that we are reenacting nobles on a middle clas
budget. Therefore I thought that it wouldn't hurt to start a
discussion on cloth of gold. Hopefully there is someone out there who
can add more evidence to mine or correct my mistake.

I did not take offense at the post. Please, keep putting humorous
items on the net if they are of a "period" nature.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian Skleros