MERIDIES RAPIER ACADEMY RESCHEDULED

LDulin at aol.com LDulin at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 11:12:12 PST 1996

 The Meridies Rapier Academy has been rescheduled! Because there was no bid
for Royal University this year, Feb. 23-25 is open. Our kingdom seneschale
has graciously allowed us to reschedule the rapier event for that weekend. At
the moment, our overnight site will not be available, and we are looking for
convention rates at cheap motels. Our day site will either be a community
center in an old school, or a large church. All classes will be held indoors.
Will update you all on this ASAP.
   Please e-mail me if you need information, or if you need a refund. I lost
power on Friday, losing my address book as well. When the power finally came
on (on Saturday), it kept flashing off. I have just now been able to reload
my AOL software and go on line. I have some addresses written down, but have
lost others. Do not call the autocrat. He works nights. Contact me here for
all event information. All seneschals in Meridies will receive a mailing.
   If you were scheduled to teach, or if you would like to offer to teach,
please get back with me ASAP. We hope to be able to offer the same five
tracks of clases originally scheduled.
   Thanks to all of you for being so patient about the weather. It was pretty
bad here, all ice. I hope we can make up for the cancellation by having an
even better event on the 24th.
Mistress Lijsbeth