Candlemas

Maureen Martinez Maureen_Martinez at ccmail.us.dell.com
Mon Feb 5 10:51:59 PST 1996

     >>Would anyone please be so kind as to report on the event, especially as
     >>to the Court and any awards that were given out?  This is the first
     >>Candlemas I have missed in at least eight years, and I am homesick.
     >>

     >>                Cordially yours, Lady Zahra Zena

     I was in the back of the hall, so missed most of the awards.  However, the
     one that sticks in my mind was Thomas of Tenby receiveing a Star of Merit.
     Vitat!  Well deserved!!

     I spent the rest of the evening playing Poch and winning a few pennies!!

     Jenny Winslow
     AKA Maureen Martinez

     Greetings.  It has been many months since we last spoke.  I hope you are
     well.  I can be reached at Maureen_Martinez at us.dell.com  I would enjoy
     hearing from you.  Cheers!