Missing webpages

dr Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Mon Feb 12 05:59:21 PST 1996

>Good Evening,
>
>Does anyone know whats hapopened to the web pages for Tempio, Ravensfort,
>or the steppes? They are all gone, though the steppes site looks like it
>might be in the midst of a move of the providers computer. Tempio and
>ravensfort are on the same sight and have both been sown for a couple
>weeks. If I don;t hear something soon I will remove them from my page.
>
>p.s. is stargate EVER going to get a web page?
>
>-Michael

A couple of weeks back the University computer system bellied up.  Normally
this wouldn't be so bad but the new systems admin guy in Computer Services
hadn't backed anything up since early October.  He took a lot of arrows over
that and now adheres to a strict schedule.  I don't know if Anas plans to
rebuild and rumor has it that Computer Services is giving him some grief
about the overhead of his account.  I'll see what I can find out.  If
nothing else, there might be room on our Silicon Graphics box (what the
heck, its got 40 gig!)

David St. David, Raven's Fort

David R. Hoffpauir                    | Intergraph Mapping Sciences Lab
-Oracle/Geographic Information System | -Mapping and Modeling for
(GIS) Database Administrator          | Environmental Applications
-Texas Regional Institute for         |
Environmental Studies (TRIES)-        |
-Sam Houston State University         |
Huntsville, TX 77341                  |