Missing webpages

R.Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Wed Feb 14 09:50:49 PST 1996

>>Does anyone know whats hapopened to the web pages for Tempio, Ravensfort,
>>or the steppes? They are all gone,
>
>Hi Litch!  Sorry for not posting this earlier but the maintainer of the
>Raven's Fort and the Tempio page has had a "difference" (some would call it
>censorshipfrom the tale I was told) of opinions with the university he was
>going through and has thus lost the pages.  Once things get ironed out I'll
>drop you a line with the new addresses.

This is one of the reasons I would really like to encourage people who
create webpages for groups to do so on a commercial provider if possible.
Educational accounts end when whoever is running the account
graduates/leaves. Also the group can buy the space thereby making it less
of a political issue and more responsive to the needs of the group (and I
really think every group should have a webpage and every hospitaler should
have an email account that they check regularly)

>Thanks for asking though....
>
>Moriel^^^
-Michael