Why do some treat heralds so badly

Fox Anton Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Tue Feb 13 11:43:39 PST 1996

At 01:20 PM 2/13/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>I've seen people actually throw things at a herald doing his job one
>>morning; poor kid was probably scared off.
>>
>Well, I'm so unwilling to wake up in the morning that I'll throw things at
>ANYONE trying to wake me up. :) I am NOT a morning person.

Note that I'm usually the one who is waking Catriona and it's always a
challenge for me.  I'm not very good at waking myself.  She's not kidding,
she's tough to wake.  :)

----
You can lead a Horse to water, but we make you drink.

Lord Squire elitist-militant-Waterbearer
Crispin Lechtscaerpne Starblade
House Starblade - Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra
(aka: Fox Anton Purtill)