Why do some treat heralds so badly

R.Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Tue Feb 13 12:11:29 PST 1996

>I've been thinking about this for a bit now, and I really want to
>know why people are so rude to the heralds crying the camps at any
>time of the day, when they are doing the job they were asked to do?

Because they are usually doing the job poorly. They are not spreading
informations they are standing in the middle of peoples tents yelling
thier damn fool heads off and not conveying any information. They talk
too damn fast, are inarticulate and fail to have adequate information
all too often.

It would be nice if autocrats at camping events would define areas
according to when the heralds start coming around and making noise.
Of course someone would actually have to tell the heralds not to go
into that area and I doubt anyone would be that organized.

>Emher

-Michael