Fwd: FW: Re: Orders of Knighthood

RSokoll at aol.com RSokoll at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 19:18:06 PST 1996

Interesting message.  As a fairly recent King of Meridies I must admit that I
have never heard of a KbSCA.  Meridies'  Kingdom Law  recognizes Masters at
Arms, but there is no mention of this (KbSCA) title.  I'll mention this at
the next meeting of the Chivalry and see what others have heard.

Is there anyone else out there who has heard of this?  What list did this
come from?

Count Richard de Chinon, KSCA