Lost e-mail

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 28 19:29:36 PST 1996

Greetings to All Good Citizens of Ansteorra from TRMs Galen and
Rebekah!

Our thanks to all of you who have responded so well to our plea for as
much business as possible to be handled by e-mail.  This has helped us
tremendously and I am sure it will continue to do so in the future.

However, there is a small glitch at the moment.  A slight slip of the
finger and all of the e-mail we have recieved since this weekend has
disappeared down the garbage chute!  We would ask that anyone who has
sent us e-mail in the last several days please repeat your post.  If we
have not responded it is not through lack of interest, but rather from
clumsy keyboarding.

We thank for your assistance and your forbearance.

TRM's Galen and Rebekah