WInterkingdom (was: Queen's Champion)

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Thu Jan 25 11:11:49 PST 1996

Just a reminder, should any of you happen to be North of the Bloody
River this weekend, Northkeep is going to be holding its annual Winter
Event.  We are having teachers coming in from a fairly broad region,
and are looking forward to students from as far afield.  The class list
was looking pretty impressive the last time I saw it.

On the other hand, if you can't make it, we hope you have a good time
anyway :)

Diarmuit
(Who's teaching his tired old shoemaking class again)