Heavy Rapier Rules, Correction

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Fri Jan 26 02:55:49 PST 1996

Duuhhh. Never try to write anything at 3:00am.

The only change here is when I need the comments by. Our Queen's Champion
Tournamnet is February 16, 17 & 18, NOT February 2 as I said in the forward
to the rules. If I had been awake when I doing the writing it might have
looked more like this:

Please have your comments to me BY February 16 or bring them to Ansteorran
Queen's Champion. Don't count on e-mailing them Friday evening either, as I
will have already left for Queens by then.

Thank you for your patience, and an apology to those of you who have no
interest in this subject.

Don Savian, HR Marshal, Ansteorra