Hair

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Jan 31 11:36:14 PST 1996

Ches asks:

>I have a friend in Austin that wants to do a period hair style for Candlemas.

>She is into 1500's German garb so a hair style along those lines would be
>helpful. Are there any hair folks in Austin she can go to or a book that she
>can get? All I can come up with is the commercial doll patterns that show you

>how to make up the hair for the dolls.

She might want to look at my file:
hair-msg		(41K)	 9/12/95	Period and SCA hairstyling and care.

It can be found in my SCA Rialto files in the PERSONAL CARE section at:

http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

If she, or anyone else, would like this file or my filelist but doesn't have
access to the WWW, they can contact me by email.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
markh at risc.sps.mot.com